[Bioperl-l] bioperl-network warnings when loading the DIP dataset

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Sun Oct 1 21:49:47 UTC 2006

Florin,

This is fixed in CVS now. What had happened is that the DIP file had some
minimal protein (node) entries where the only id available was DIP's
internal identifier. Not ideal to have to use these as accessions but
there's no other choice.

Thank you for the note, and in the future write to bioperl-l since there may
be others who are interested in hearing about what you've encountered.

Brian O.