[Bioperl-l] Bioperl-ext and Staden Package

Squig at web.de Squig at web.de
Thu Nov 23 10:46:30 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have a short question concerning bioperl-ext and the io_lib from the staden package.

Are there plans to fix bioperl-ext so it could be used with the actual version of io_lib (at the moment 1.10.1)?

Myself has no experience in evoking externally written c - code from perl. But I think the changes to the io_lib - api are very well documented so a fix shouldn't be to hard for somebody with experience in this field. Please correct me if I'm totally wrong.

Here you find the changes, you have to scroll a little bit down to "Changes".
https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=340318&group_id=100316

If you think I could give a helping hand, please let me know.

With kind regards,

Stefan