[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db question

gang wu gwu at molbio.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 21 08:11:03 UTC 2006

Can you show me where it indicates I am actually using the MySQL schema.
I am pretty sure that I used the sql script files from
sql/biosql-ora(Has anyone actually tried to install MySQL schema on
Oracle?). I can reinstall the schema if you think that's the way to
solve the problem.  Thanks very much.

Gang