[Bioperl-l] Budle::BioPerl dependency issues

gang wu gwu at molbio.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 20 18:31:34 UTC 2006

Hi Sendu,

I think the package was not installed at all. The only thing I saw in
the Bio folder is ANS1 which was another package(I mistakenly thought
it's the only package installed by Bundle-BioPerl 2.1.16). I did not
force install with CPAN. So is it possible that the three typos forbid
bioperl be installed?

Thanks.

Gang