[Bioperl-l] bioperl-run 1.5.2 RC3

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 13 15:17:03 UTC 2006

I would say, if the tests pass, commit away.

As an aside, I'm not sure how versioning works in the other bioperl
distributions.  We generally package them up at the same time but I don't
remember them getting a specific version number upon release.  For instance,
bioperl-db was considered at version 0.1 for a long time, but I can't
remember if it was officially assigned that.

chris

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry