[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqIO::scf header/comments handling

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 1 13:00:53 UTC 2006

Nancy,

I suggest doing this through Bugzilla, http://bugzilla.open-bio.org. First
add your proposal as a bug or as an enhancement, sounds like it could be
either but I'd say it doesn't matter. Then contribute patches to the "bug"
as you work, some one will apply them. Also add tests to t/scf.t, if you're
working on scf.pm. Thank you in advance for your contributions. As for Chad,
I have no idea but strictly speaking no one "owns" a module in Bioperl.

Brian O.