[Bioperl-l] http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Bptutorial.pl

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Wed May 31 22:49:03 UTC 2006

Brian, Jay, Chris,

I agree with what Bernd Web said in another reply. For some people will
be nice to still be able to run the script from the codebase and
interact with it.

I don't think it should be a lot of problem to maintain both tutorials,
as long as the 'main' one is the one in the CVS tree. By reading what
Jay did in order to convert it into mediawiki format, I suppose this can
be easily done again for each new change to the script (again, this is
just my guessing). Besides, as far as I've seen, there aren't frequent
commits to the script at all.

I've added a link in the left menu of the wiki. If you think it should
point to the Tutorials page instead of the Bptutorial.pl page please let
me know.

Regards,
Mauricio.