[Bioperl-l] Problems with Unflattener.pm

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu May 25 16:43:37 UTC 2006

I was able to reproduce this using WinXP and bioperl-live.  Seems to get
caught up in the loop during recursion: debugging shows it is unable to get
past 'find_best_matches: (/15)'.  There are lots of unmatched pairs here
with this sequence, so could that be the problem?  I not terribly familiar
with Unflattener...

Chris