[Bioperl-l] problems iwth Bio::graphics module

chen li chen_li3 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 13:27:06 UTC 2006

Dear Dr. Logghe,

Thank you so much. I have the script worked after
getting your suggestion under Cygwin. Here are the
last two lines:

either binmode (STDOUT);
       print STDOUT $panel->png;

or only print STDOUT $panel->png;

They both work for me. I know the default output in
perl to the screen. I don't why it works if STDOUT
after print is added. Could you explain it?

BTW I copy  this script from GraphicsHowTo on Bioperl
website and only one line contains print statement,
which is 'print $panel->png'.

Once again thank you so much,

Li