[Bioperl-l] Reading GenBank Genomic File Annotation

Staffa, Nick (NIH/NIEHS) [C] staffa at niehs.nih.gov
Fri May 19 18:12:47 UTC 2006

Specifically:
I have the document to which you refer,
but have not seen this one thing I need in the printout of tags etc.:
the values in this line;
     mRNA            join(380..509,578..1913,7784..8649,9439..10200)
Is that a  location object?

Nick Staffa
Telephone: 919-316-4569  (NIEHS: 6-4569)
Scientific Computing Support Group
NIEHS Information Technology Support Services Contract
(Science Task Monitor: Jack L. Field( field1 at niehs.nih.gov )
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
National Institutes of Health
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina