[Bioperl-l] parsing xml output

Warren Gish gish at watson.wustl.edu
Thu May 18 23:57:03 UTC 2006

Just to clarify, the XML output from WU-BLAST conforms to the standard
NCBI_BlastOutput.dtd.  Technically, contents of data fields could still be
incompatible, but care was taken to ensure compatibility.  If someone
identifies a difference that prevents parsing or proper interpretation of
the WU-BLAST output, please let me know.
Regards,
--Warren