[Bioperl-l] problem help me...........please

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Sat May 13 12:19:21 UTC 2006

saurabh maheshwari wrote:

> hello
> Thanks for your prompt reply.
> Actaully I am trying to make a protein interaction graph from a dip
> file.But I am not able to do so.In my last mail I have already attached
> my program which is giving some error and I am not able troble shot
> them.Please help
> Thanks

I meant that since we don't know what error(s) you are getting, it is
really not possible to determine what the problem is.  Also, someone
else on the list offered to look at your code if you were to privide the
input file.  I find it helpful to look at this webpage every now and
then to remind myself what constitutes a useful question to email lists:

Sean