[Bioperl-l] Fwd: FW: parser for GeneSeqer

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 30 19:32:11 UTC 2006

Aha!  Isn't it amazing what gets revealed when you just get off your
butt and ask on the mailing list.

I'll look at that code straightaway.  The concept is quite attractive to
me, since GenomeThreader is the next program that I'm going to be
integrating into my analysis stuff.  Unfortunately, (I am under the
impression that) my GeneSeqer parser is almost finished.

This brings us to the next question, what about parsing the
GenomeThreader XML?  Would be lovely to have a Bioperl interface for
that.  Is there some code floating about for that too?

Rob