[Bioperl-l] GenBank Feature: variation

Nicolaus Hepler nlhepler at umd.edu
Wed Jun 7 16:26:06 UTC 2006

Brian,

A sample accession is BC000007.  I figured a way around it though.
Rather than automate the whole process, I just downloaded from Batch
Entrez a flat .gb file of all my accessions.  It's not flexible, and
will be inconvenient when we expand the dataset, but it will provide
me with data to work with for now.

Nicolaus