[Bioperl-l] Structure::IO

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Wed Jul 26 21:24:34 UTC 2006

Bernd,

I'm not following your question. The POD in the latest Bio::Structure::Entry
shows:

=head2 chain()

 Title   : chain
 Usage   : @chains  = $structure->chain($chain);
 Function: Connects a Chain or a list of Chain objects to a
             Bio::Structure::Entry.
 Returns : List of Bio::Structure::Chain objects
 Args    : A Chain or a reference to an array of Chain objects

=cut

Which is not what you've copied and pasted. What version of Bioperl do you
use?

Brian O.