[Bioperl-l] obo_parser.t test warnings

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 23 19:09:48 UTC 2006

Hilmar, Sohel,

Didn't know who to notify, so sorry in advance about cross-posting
this to the list.  I was running through cleaning up some bugs and
found that obo_parser.t  is throwing a ton of warnings:

bayou-75:~/Chris/Bioperl/bioperl-live natashacapell$ perl -I. -w t/
obo_parser.t
1..40
"my" variable $val masks earlier declaration in same scope at Bio/
OntologyIO/obo.pm line 592.
"my" variable $qh masks earlier declaration in same scope at Bio/
OntologyIO/obo.pm line 592.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at Bio/OntologyIO/obo.pm line
239, <GEN0> line 13.

Good news: all tests pass!

Cheers!

Christopher Fields