[Bioperl-l] Bio::*Taxonomy* changes

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Jul 20 18:24:19 UTC 2006

On Jul 20, 2006, at 1:55 PM, Sendu Bala wrote:

> Yes, this sounds good to me. Should I still wait until Jason/elders
> are
> able to comment before I start exploring this avenue?

Unless you're afraid that your suggestions are going too wild for our
palate please do go ahead. The joy of CVS is we can always go back.

For my part, I just haven't been able to keep up with the flurry of
long emails ... I'll have to do some extensive bedtime reading (and
then writing ;) soon I guess :-)

	-hilmar