[Bioperl-l] Accessing TRANSFAC matrices

Stefan Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Wed Jul 19 21:54:03 UTC 2006

I have nothing to do with TFBS (except for using it). I suggest you
contact Boris Lenhard who is behind TFBS.
Please also send bioperl questions to the list.
Finally, I believe TRANSFAC does not distribute the data files anymore.
However, if you find out this is not the case, please let me know.
Stefan