[Bioperl-l] EMBL release 87 format changes.

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 19 21:46:43 UTC 2006

You can go ahead and submit the patch to Bugzilla anyway.  Comments about
the proposed changes from the developers can be added there.

I think there's some confusion here, though: the EMBL SeqIO change you
mentioned I committed is actually for Bio::SeqIO::swiss (SwissProt).  I
haven't touched Bio::SeqIO::embl (yet).  'swiss' format now reads old and
new swiss data files and writes only new format; no major changes have been
made to SeqIO::embl in about a year (and even that was a small one).

Chris