[Bioperl-l] Requesting your issues with Module:Bio::Tools::Run::RemoteBlast

Roger Hall rahall2 at ualr.edu
Fri Jan 27 20:34:47 UTC 2006

All,

I have a fun little application written around this module to track new hits
for my favorite sequences, but it stopped working some time ago, so I have
finally adopted this orphaned module.

I have received very specific suggestions from Jason and Chris for
implementation, and plan to follow them in order to at least bring this
module into the wonderful world of XML. I would appreciate it if you would
send any additional features (and any known issues) my way.

Thanks!

Roger Hall

Technical Director

MidSouth Bioinformatics Center