[Bioperl-l] error running load_seqdatabase.pl

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Jan 11 18:12:45 EST 2006

Interesting. That posting didn't receive much attention did it. So he states:

<quote>
The script failed on throw() in loading Bio/Root/Root.pm on Windows.
The problem lines are those "throw $class (...".   After I put comma
after $class as "throw $class, (...", the BioSQL tests and load scripts
are succeeded
</quote>

Can anyone of those who wrote the Root exception and warning code
comment? Maybe Steve?

   -hilmar