[Bioperl-l] BioPerlers Represent!

Joel Dudley joel at macresearcher.com
Tue Feb 28 01:56:13 UTC 2006

Hey list,
	The contest to fill the script repository at MacResearch.org is
ending very soon. Thus far we've only received a paltry three
submissions with PERL scripts. The contest take home prize is a black
iPod nano (2GB) so if you've got anything lying around that you'd
like to share I'd suggest zipping it up and adding it to the script
repository. Full contest details can be viewed here:

http://www.macresearch.org/ipod_contest

Now before get ready to smack me with your anti-spam cudgel, or shake
your fist in my general direction, please note that MacResearch.org
is completely non-profit, existing only to aid and foster community
for scientists using OS X. I gain nothing personally by attracting
BioPerl scripts to the repository but I'd love to see Perl well
represented. Thanks for understanding.

- Joel