[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics off by one?

Scott Cain cain at cshl.edu
Wed Feb 22 16:29:21 UTC 2006

Hi Dave,

I took the example code you posted a few days ago and added a few
motifs, one that goes from 1 to 10, and one that goes from 35 to 44 (the
last residue), which results in the attached graphic.

As Lincoln pointed it, the features are drawn from the beginning (1 and
35), and through the last residue (up to but not touching 11 and 45).
So the space between 35 and 36 corresponds to residue 35.  That's the
way it works.

Scott