[Bioperl-l] bioperl maillist searches not updated

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 21 21:15:18 UTC 2006

Seems that using Google to search through the mailing list will only get
mail up to the beginning of August 2005.  I went back to look up Hilmar's
email on bioperl-db recently and can't find it.  So I tried anything in
2006:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&as_qdr=all&q=site%3Abioperl.
org+inurl%3Apipermail+inurl%3Abioperl-l+2006&btnG=Search

And got nothin'!

The Open-Bio form has some mail from 2006, but only up to 1-24-2006.
Luckily, the mailing list archives seem to be fine:

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign