[Bioperl-l] Pattern Density

staffa staffa at niehs.nih.gov
Tue Feb 21 17:24:39 UTC 2006

Good Friends,
I have an important client who wants a histogram display of the density
of "ccgg" along any chromosome of the mouse genome in 1000 bp windows.

I'm thinking that maybe there is a bio-perl module that could help with
this.
That'd probably beat having to write something from scratch.
Any help that you give would be greatly appreciated.
I am more concerned about the reading and analysis of the sequence than
actual plotting of the histogram, but anything you can offer will be
appreciated.

Thank you.

Nick Staffa
Telephone: 919-316-4569  (NIEHS: 6-4569)
Scientific Computing Support Group
NIEHS Information Technology Support Services Contract
(Science Task Monitor: Jack L. Field( field1 at niehs.nih.gov )
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
National Institutes of Health
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina