[Bioperl-l] Timeline on the 1.5.2 release?

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 4 20:23:45 UTC 2006

> Chris Fields wrote:
> > Sendu,
> >
> > Are current plans to still try getting the final 1.5.2 release out
> > before the hackathon next week?
>
> Yes, I seriously hope so. I was kind of hoping to see test
> results from you and Nathan on the wiki though...

Ah, forgot to post those!  Working on that now...

> > There are a few commits I want to make, but I may wait until after
> > 1.5.2 is out before I add them.
>
> But don't let the release stop you. As long as you don't commit to the
> 1.5.2 branch it will be fine.

There are a few things I plan on adding over the next few weeks, including
some things for Bio::Location::SplitLocation.  However I'm sure some of the
latter will break tests, so I'll be adding it in a bit at a time.

It all depends when I can squeeze time in to work on them!