[Bioperl-l] Feature Request: add -alphabet to AlignIO arguments

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 30 16:00:24 UTC 2006

We can add this in so that it is set for all AlignIO modules, but each
AlignIO 'plugin' will have to enforce it (i.e. make an explicit accession
for the alphabet type and set it appropriately).

Generally, any code enhancements are added to Bugzilla, but we accept them
here as well.  The advantage with Bugzilla is that it's easier to keep track
of these requests there.  We also accept code patches (makes it much easier
to get the changes you want, hint hint nudge nudge).

Chris