[Bioperl-l] GAME XML format - who's maintaining it?

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 29 18:50:24 UTC 2006

Sheldon,

What we'll do mark it for deprecation in the next developer release unless
someone steps up and decides to take care of it.  I noticed the last FlyBase
release only had Chado XML and no GAME XML, so I guess everyone's switching
to that.  I'll cc this to Sendu to let him know.

I suppose if anyone wants GAME format conversion we should point them to
Apollo.  We could probably state that in the deprecation statements.

Chris