[Bioperl-l] Bio::Species, Bio::Taxonomy::Node overhaul

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Sat Aug 12 22:35:33 UTC 2006

Everything is supposed to be gathered in the "Developer Resources" category:

http://bioperl.org/wiki/Category:Developer_resources

If you feel like some existent (or new) pages should be included there,
just add the appropriate tag at the bottom or top of the desired page(s):

[[Category:Developer resources]]

Mauricio.