[Bioperl-l] t/entrezgene, t/protgraph and t/FeatureIO

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Mon Aug 7 14:04:10 UTC 2006

Chris Fields wrote:
> Brian already knows about the 'pseudohash' issue with protgraph.

With entrezgene you mean?

Do you get the same test fails for protgraph on Windows that I get using
linux?

> I think it's a weird ref call or construct that tripping the perl
> warnings.  I don't think perl 5.6 does this; the pseudohash warning
> was added in perl 5.8.
>
> I really wouldn't worry about the other tests throwing warnings.  You
> have your hands full with Taxonomy now; focus on getting that up and
> running before you move on to other ventures.

As far as I'm concerned I'm more or less finished with Taxonomy. I'm
just waiting for your confirmed 'vote' on what species() should return,
and at least one other vote.

Might also be waiting to find out how get_lca should really work as
well. But in any case, I'm just waiting, which isn't that hard ;)

FYI I'm actually moving on to the previously mooted hmmpfam plugin for
SearchIO.