[Bioperl-l] Bio::Species, Bio::Taxonomy::Node overhaul

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 7 12:51:54 UTC 2006

Any changes to the modules can be posted as updates or addenda on the
Module page, and the sooner the better.  An example is the continual
comments left for the RemoteBlast tool:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Module:Bio::Tools::Run::RemoteBlast

There are a few users who seem to use the wiki extensively and don't
use the list.  Of course there are those who would rather just post a
question on the list w/o bothering to look up the info on the wiki.

Jason has a style list for adding links and other 'pretty
stuff' (markup):

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/BioPerl:Style_guide

Also note the project priority list, make changes as needed there as
well:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Project_priority_list

Chris