[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::GFF

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 28 13:03:36 UTC 2006

Lincoln's working on GFF3 integration into BioPerl at the moment
which will not use Bio::DB::GFF, so there's a bit of reluctance at
the moment to commit this unless Lincoln signals that it's fine.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.perl.bio.general/10691/match=

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/ListSummary:April_12-25%2C2006#Bioperl-
guts_.28for_the_die-hards.29

If you look in CVS in Bio::DB, several new modules have been added
(also in the ListSummary above).  You could try those out but I have
no idea what kind of working condition they are in and how stable the
API is at the moment.

You could email the GMOD lists as well (I get the GBrowse, which
Scott Cain and Lincoln regularly post to).  Info here:

Chris