[Bioperl-l] ListSummaries for April 12-25

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Apr 25 17:14:52 UTC 2006

BTW the OBO parser mentioned as me having committed is work by Sohel
Merchant and I haven't announced it yet b/c Sohel is going to do some
more reshuffling of code when he gets his CVS account, so I don't
really want anyone using it quite yet just in case one of these
impending changes causes an API change.

	-hilmar

On Apr 25, 2006, at 8:47 AM, Chris Fields wrote:

> The newest summary of the BioPerl mailing lists has been posted to
> the wiki:
>
> http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/ListSummary:April_12-25%2C2006
>
> Post gripes, harrassments, and faint praises here.
>
> Christopher Fields
> Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
> Dept. of Biochemistry

: Hilmar Lapp -:- San Diego, CA -:- hlapp at gmx dot net :