[Bioperl-l] MeltDNA: A software to prediction of DNA duplex stability and thermodynamics.

Torsten Seemann torsten.seemann at infotech.monash.edu.au
Fri Apr 7 01:35:08 UTC 2006

Sean,

> I just looked quickly but did not see a publication describing the methods
> in detail or comparison with other methods.  Is such a document available?

I tracked this down:

MeltDNA: A Tool for DNA Hybridization and Melting Thermodynamics Prediction,
Abhishek  Tiwari and Vipin Wadhwa. Bioinformatics India Journal (Issue July-Sep
2005)

The journal web site only has listings up to the April-June 2005 though.

http://www.bioinformaticscentre.org/journal/first_journal.asp

--
Torsten Seemann
Victorian Bioinformatics Consortium, Monash University, Australia