[Bioperl-l] Bioperl-ext (staden::read) install issues

Chris Papadopoulos papadop at uga.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:24:07 EST 2005

Thanks for the info. make clean, make and make install went OK but
make test failed. bptutorial.pl was also looking for the t/ files.
I'm looking for how CATFILE gets set in Bio::Root::IO.pm. I don't
want to follow the entire trail but it's probably something more
experienced folks would know. Worse case scenario, I just cp the
files from the bioperl-ext source directory. Just need to know where to.

Thanks again,
Chris Papadopoulos

[Just as an aside, I really wish I kept notes on the whole process of
bioperl and friends on OS 10.4. There were some minutiae that the
online install tips didn't go over. Maybe if I'm feeling particularly
masochistic after finals. I'll try to throw it on an older box I
have. Folks on Darwin would benefit...]