[Bioperl-l] PPM and repository

Barry Moore bmoore at genetics.utah.edu
Fri Nov 4 17:41:34 EST 2005

Li-

I've noticed a similar annoyance with ppm.  If you have bioperl1-1.4
listed from two different repositories how do you know which is from
which as repositories are listed in search results.  However, I was
always able to just turn off unwanted repositories and have things work
as expected, so I'm not real sure what to tell you there.  You could
delete repositories completely, but be careful deleteing the ActiveState
reps as I did that and couldn't get them back correctly.  Sorry I'm not
more help.

Barry