[Bioperl-l] A question about flatting taxonomy database

zhoujie at fudan.edu.cn zhoujie at fudan.edu.cn
Mon Mar 28 20:27:19 EST 2005

Sorry, probably the first mail I replyed was lost, so I send it agian
here.

My conmmand line is:

perl bp_local_taxonomydb_query.pl --nodes nodes.dmp --names names.dmp

I only changed one thing: the directory in the script, I changed it
to './index' , and it generates the right thing in that directory. But
when it finished, the script throw out an exception: