[Bioperl-l] Swissprot query - Help!

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Tue Mar 15 16:43:26 EST 2005

SG,

Well, I think my example code got you into this, I think I should help you
out!

You can't actually query Swissprot this way, using those text values and
field names, you can only do these text queries using Genbank currently.
You'd use Bio::DB::Query::GenBank for this, not Bio::DB::GenBank. If you
want to query Swissprot you're limited to ids and accession numbers. I will
clarify the HOWTO, it's a bit unclear on this point.

Brian O.