[Bioperl-l] uniprot flatfile extraction

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Mar 11 13:19:44 EST 2005

Basically everything that's in the UniProt file should be found on the
RichSeqI object returned from the parser (Bio::SeqIO::swiss). If it's
in the feature table you'll find it as annotation (tag/value) of the
features held by the seq object ($seq->get_SeqFeatures). Other stuff
like dbxrefs are in the annotation bundle ($seq->annotation).

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org