[Bioperl-l] blastall & StandAloneBlast

Matthew Laird lairdm at sfu.ca
Wed Mar 2 18:56:07 EST 2005

Alas no.  I no longer have any machines around I had to do the hack on.  I
just tried to install it on two other machines and it sadly ran fine....
I'm reluctant to harass any of the users who have emailed us and ask them
to intentionally "break" their install (by uncommenting that line) to help
us test this.

Anyhow, I had just added $! to the error message and it said something
along the lines of "Process can not be created."

--
Matthew Laird
SysAdmin/Developer, Brinkman Laboratory, MBB Dept.