[Bioperl-l] help with parsing meme output

Stefan Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Thu Jun 23 16:14:21 EDT 2005

The error you get is because you did not declare $header prior to usage
with 'my' (or you can use it as a global, but then you should do
something like $main::header). Another way is not to use strict, but
this is not generally recommended if you want to write something reliable.
And yes, $instance->length will give back the hit length, so you may
need what James suggested.
Stefan