[Bioperl-l] how to get entries from swiss-prot

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Tue Jun 21 09:07:31 EDT 2005

Michael,

Jonathan King! That's funny. An unconventional thinker who was way ahead of
his time in some ways, he had this notion of a protein folding imtermediate
many years before it was accepted, and he studied these intermediates as a
phage geneticist, not as a crystallographer or structural biologist.

Brian O.