[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqIO::entrezgene refseq question

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jun 8 09:43:03 EDT 2005

Stefan and Mingyi,

I don't think I have officially thanked you both for a nice
contribution for those of use using annotation heavily.  I am just
picking up with using the new parsers.  Just a quick question:  How
would I get something like the gene2refseq file out of the parser?  In
particular, I would like to get all rna/protein pairs (as pairs) where
they exist, as well as rna and protein that do not have pairs.  I guess
I haven't waded into the object structure far enough, yet.

Thanks,
Sean