[Bioperl-l] 1-year fellowship opportunity at NIH for youngish BioPerl-er

Jonathan Epstein Jonathan_Epstein at nih.gov
Mon Jun 6 10:35:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

We have an opportunity for a good Perl programmer with some BioPerl experience for a one-year appointment.

This is suitable, e.g. for someone just out of college or who as just obtained a master's degree.  See:
  http://www.training.nih.gov/student/Pre-IRTA/irtamanualpostbac.asp

It doesn't pay particularly well and there is a requirement of US citizenship or US permanent residency ("green card"), but is a great opportunity IMO.  It's located in suburban Washington DC (Maryland suburbs).

Contact me directly if you're interested.

[ apologies if this post was inappropriate; I didn't see anything that prohibited it, but clarification would be helpful ]

Jonathan

Jonathan Epstein                                Jonathan_Epstein at nih.gov
Head, Unit on Biologic Computation              (301)402-4563
Office of the Scientific Director               Bldg 31, Room 2A47
Nat. Inst. of Child Health & Human Development  31 Center Drive
National Institutes of Health                   Bethesda, MD 20892