[Bioperl-l] Re: Information regarding BioPerl Transfac module

Stefan Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:20:42 EDT 2005

Nagesh,
Please address all questions to the bioperl list (if appropriate) and
not to me personally.
Bio:::Matrix::PSM::IO can parse only the matrix.dat file at the moment
and I have no intention of extending it. As for TFBS::DB::LocalTRANSFAC-
it is not part of BioPerl in the moment and I believe  qustions should
be addressed to Boris Lehnard or Leonardo Ramirez.  But it is clear to
me from the documentation, that it also parses only matrix.dat (see NAME
section).
Stefan