[Bioperl-l] Remote::Blast

CHANDAN SINGH chandan.kr.singh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:37:13 EDT 2005

Dear Thiago
I was out of touch with bioperl for quite sometime and today i solved
my problem
but it seems from your last email that your problem was  slow proxy
connection or
hence time out ,while in my case ,the RemoteBlast.pm module was not reading the
env proxy variable . I dint used to get any output .You can see the
solution in my recent mail to the group .

Regards Chandan