[Bioperl-l] bioperl development

Nathan Haigh nathanhaigh at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 11:54:47 EST 2005

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting any sort of move, I was thinking more of just implementing similar tools that would allow developers to
better organise and delegate tasks to other developers/users. This way, people who would like to help could view a list of tasks
that they would like to take part in.

I just thought that the example of sourceforge towards the development of open-source software by organising and coordinating effort
from project admin/developers/users was a good one, and that certain aspects could be useful for coordinating efforts for bioperl.

Nathan

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0504-0, 25/01/2005
Tested on: 26/01/2005 16:54:44