[Bioperl-l] bioperl-1.5.0 RC2

Steve Chervitz sac at portal.open-bio.org
Sat Jan 15 12:50:25 EST 2005

I just committed a small fix to Bio::DB::NCBIHelper, to deal with
downloading gbwithparts records.

It now allows you to deal with some genbank nucleotide records that by
default don't contain all CDS features, such as L42023.

To force the Bio::DB object to get all the features, you can do the
following:

my $gb = new Bio::DB::GenBank;
$gb->request_format('gbwithparts');

Not sure if this is the best approach, but it seems reasonable.

Steve