[Bioperl-l] developer cvs login

Barry Moore barry.moore at genetics.utah.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:59:31 EST 2005

Nathan,

Not sure if you are asking just if ssh works from windows or if ssh
works to connect to bioperl cvs from windows.  If you question is the
first, then the answer is yes.  You should be able to use putty,
openSSH, or others.  I use and like the free version from ssh.com.  You
can find it here:  http://ftp.ssh.com/pub/ssh/SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.9.exe

Barry

Marc Logghe wrote:

> [...]

Barry Moore