[Bioperl-l] error running load_seqdatabase.pl

Angshu Kar angshu96 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 18:01:07 EST 2005

Yes Hilmar its indeed a full sequence of chromosome. I got it from
ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/genomes/Arabidopsis_thaliana/CHR_V/
I tried with the .faa and .fna files and they ran successfully.
Also I missed a line (may be relevant) in the debug o/p:
no adaptor found for class Bio::Annotation::TypeManager

Thanks,
Angshu